Thursday 20 June 2013

8Tracks Is Amazing!!!

So I'm always listening to music! I'm a singer so music is what I'm passionate most about,and I'm always looking at new ways of listening to music. Recently a friend told me about 8tracks, I can't believe it's been around for a while and I haven't known,Its such a good idea!
It has music for every mood and playlists already made with all of your favorite artists!You can join and set up your own page, and make playlists/mixtape with your favorite music also! Its the best free music playlist.You can stream music from every music genre to every country! So if your looking for a playlist with songs that are happy and relaxing, you type that in and there you have it a playlist is waiting for you to listen! You can even get it on your phone too with there mobile app, so you can even listen when your on the go! What's not to love! Here's there website link: http://8tracks.com/ I bet you'll love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment