Monday 1 July 2013

Change Is Gonna Come :)

Heyyyy Dolls!
Yes this blog post title is named after an Olly Murs Song!! :)
So I've been really busy lately and I've had a lot of changes in my life lately! Firstly I've got an new job working for a Parisian Designer launching here soon which I'm really excited about starting! I've finally got back in the studio singing after well what seems like a lifetime! Three years, Feel like I'm finally finding what I wanna do, and I'm more passionate about it now than ever!

I recorded my demo in Pop stars Recording Studio, in StoneyBatter Dublin! I was really nervous but as soon as I got there my nerves settled a bit! I realized how much I love to sing again, and I don't want to give up again, feel like I'm finally ready to show people my voice and show them what i can do with my voice, and there's no going back now, I'll post up a song up really soon, So keep posted! :)

Here's the Link also for Popstar's Studio's Check them out! http://www.popstarstudios.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment